Graphic design (Help wanted)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm attempting to make a platformer and I need help with Tileset design, e.g. platforms, walls, slopes, 32 by 32, etc.

I'm going for an advanced style of NES graphics style for my game i'm saying like late in the NES time span design.

Can I possibly get some tilesets involving: aztec, city, and mountain tileset design please?

It should look like this:

file:///C:/Users/Customer/Pictures/New%20folder/Textures/grassland1.png[/img]

file:///C:/Users/Customer/Pictures/New%20folder/Textures/grassland1.png

I don't really know how to share images...

• CurioJoe

You can't share pictures from you computer. You have to upload them somewhere.

If your looking for free graphics, you should check out: http://opengameart.org/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • CurioJoe

You can't share pictures from you computer. You have to upload them somewhere.

If your looking for free graphics, you should check out: http://opengameart.org/

Sorry, but this isn't necessarily what i'm looking for, I want to make something original, using something that could be seen in someone else's game feels a little tacky to me.

I need something fresh.

• What are you offering in return? Money, code?

Making graphics is hard work. Expecting someone to work hours for nothing in return is unrealistic.

Try doing it you self. Everyone can do it. But it takes a lot of practice.

• What are you offering in return? Money, code?

Making graphics is hard work. Expecting someone to work hours for nothing in return is unrealistic.

Try doing it you self. Everyone can do it. But it takes a lot of practice.

I've got the practice, I feel like it would be done a lot faster if someone helped me, but since I have nothing to offer my chances at getting free service are zilch, guess i'm back to making it solo.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)