Game Template Wanted

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Fruit Slicer Template & Quality fruit and slice graphics (capx,c3p,png,illustrator files)
  • I would be interested in learning if there are any C2 programmers here that would be interested in creating a game template for me, specifically a trivia game template. If so, and if you have a general idea what you would charge, I'd like to know.

Basically, read in information from an array to determine which graphics answers go to which graphics questions, randomize the order of the questions, keep track of score and % of correct/incorrect, deduct points for any 3 wrong answers in a row, have a countdown timer of 10 seconds per question, etc.,

No multiplayer needed at this time.

That's about it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

• This is a interesting concept... I might take a try at it...

What reason do you want to read questions from a array?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Because I have so many, it would be more manageable.

• Hey cool, I have just what you are looking for. I am adding a PM right now

• Use Google Sheets, you can export the data as a JSON and load that JSON into a dictionary object. It can take some time to get the formatting correct for the JSON, but once you do it is supremely helpful. That way if you ever want to change questions or add question you can edit your excel sheet export the JSON and replace the old JSON on your server.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)