Named #8 on Forbes 2015 America's Most Promising Companies list, AppLovin's marketing platform provides marketing automation and analytics for brands who want to reach their consumers on mobile. The platform enables brands to use real-time data signals to make effective marketing decisions across one billion mobile consumers worldwide. AppLovin has over 90 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, and Berlin.Â
We are looking for an experienced game developer who is highly proficient with Contstruct 2. You would be joining a team that is responsible for building a variety of 'mini-games' designed for mobile devices. The genres will vary from basic match 3 games to far more complex resource management games. These games be used to allow end users the ability to preview some of the largest mobile gaming apps in the marketplace.
**Position can be based in Palo Alto, CA or Remotely*
If you are interested please forward your resume along with some samples of C2 games you have developed (both in a native C2 format and functioning HTML file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University/College Degree
- High Proficiency with Construct 2
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Unlimited vacation policy - work hard and take time when you need it
You can also submit your application HERE: boards.greenhouse.io/applovin/jobs/270058