Game artist/writer seeks C2 whiz for skill swap

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 capx code source to post on Google Play
  • Hello!

My name is Nathan, and I'm an experienced illustrator/writer who is slowly chipping away at his gamedev hobby. I've already made one game before, which was a lot of fun and a good way of getting my feet wet. I'm now starting on my next project, Astral Splatter, which is a frogger/crossy road like game, but in space. It's a step up from what I was doing before, and a bit more demanding when it comes to programming everything. This, hopefully, is where you come in.

I don't need someone to program my game for me necessarily, but rather act as someone I can bounce occasional questions off of, and provide support/advice for the technical ends of things. I'm much more creatively inclined myself, so programming is a bit outside of my comfort zone (hence why I use C2) but I'd much rather have someone I can specifically bounce things off of and actually have a dialogue with to solve the problem and learn from it. I know that I could go to the help forums, but responses can be a bit hit and miss, and I feel this way is a lot more personable.

In return I'm more than happy to create game assets for you, as I have experience making sprites for my previous game as well as for a few other people for their projects. I can do pixel art or a regular illustrative style, and can additionally proofread/edit any text in your game is well. Everything is negotiable, but all in all I'd like to find a friendly person who I can collaborate and grow with as an artist and game developer.

Ideally the successful candidate will A) Have already made a game or two themselves and B) Possess a decent command of the English language (This is nothing personal/judgemental, but rather to speak to the fact that it is difficult to discuss technical terms and ideas with someone who doesn't understand the full nuance of the message you're trying to get across).

My first game is here: scirra.com/arcade/shooting-games/meteora-12550

A sampling of my art is here: imgur.com/a/2Sz92

If you think you're the right person for the task, please email me at crescentsuncreationsvml@gmail.com

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)