Freelance Opportunity - Game App for Children aged (3 to 6 years old)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Add emotion, innocence, joy and cuteness to your video game with these 15 songs and 9 SFX
  • We are Kreedo Early Childhood Solutions. We are an Early Years Solutions provider from India. We provide preschool solutions for children of ages 3 to 6. We have been in the early learning industry for almost a decade now providing early learning materials like books, learning toys, teacher training programs, and marketing solutions for edupreneurs who want to start a preschool with our Kreedo curriculum.

We are dipping our toes in the online games sector for children and we would like to welcome you on for filling a freelancing position in our company. Our online games would be directed towards children of ages 3 to 6. These would be learning games focused on educating the child on topics like language, math, cognition, sensorial and other concepts.

The gaming engine we are preferring is Construct 3 and hence your profile was viewed and selected.

Kindly share some of your works here and tell us the cost per hour it would take us to pay you if you join our venture. Feel free to ask any questions regarding us or our new venture.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

• Hello! Don't hesitate to contact me:

contact [at] odiusfly.com

Thanks in advance,

Kyriakos

odiusfly.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Sounds like an interesting concept and something that is right up my alley of expertise.

I would be interested in helping you with your needs.

You can reach me on Trish(at)cislabs (dot)com for a formal quotation.

Very Best Regards,

Trish

• TrishL,

The provided email looks not reachable, can you provide alternate contact details

• Hi,

I got 8 years of experience with C2 and C3.

I've made hundreds of games, both for my studio and as a freelancer.

You can contact and read more about me here:

http:///www.headbangames.com/devblog/about

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)