Expert Level Help Wanted-- Revenue Share

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Howdy--

Am starting to make pre-sales contact with potential sponsors and publishers about getting some C-2 projects funded && want to find some expert level help. I got out of Flash and Action Script all together and am 100% into Construct2 as a development platform now.

I have a few demos to see on my website at:

"http://redflagmobile.com/RedFlagMobile-Projects.html" &&

I have a facebook app i built from scratch in C-2 here:

"https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/luckylottogirlies"

-- but, am not going to worry about "what are some of the features, graphics, plot, etc., etc. of your game ??"-- but need to develop a working relationship with some experts in the back-end part of C-2 for the projects that these folks want to purchase. I am basically sure that they do not want to pay for what I want to make-- but, want to pay for what they want made or what is closest to what they want. I feel that I need to focus on what they want if I want to sell to them. But, once that is done-- I need to be able to deliver the goods as promised.

I am able to do a fair split on work or, can pay in cash on a case by case basis. Need to decide and agree and write it up up-front, and hopefully there will be some work for us over a couple of 5 year business cycles. I am thrilled with Construct2 and can't say enough good things about it-- it is a tremendous competitive advantage for some folks who want to get their act together. Most important is to find decent, professional acting, expert people better than i and more experienced to work with me as trouble shooters. I am trying to set this up BEFORE i write up a commitment with the Suits in the Marketing Dept.'s so's i don't get caught up in all the problems of selling something i cannot deliver.

I would like to make delivery on 3 to 5 game sponsored titles by this Christmas and am moving in that direction.

I would be grateful for any help, recommendations, or reply at all && thanks.

kind regards, mark-p.

"markpouncey@gmail.com"

• Hey Mark,

We could help you in prototyping and development of C2 games.

Let's discuss. Will send you a mail.

"Our Services"

• Thanks so much to those who have replied && i am grateful.

kind regards, mark-p.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I tried your winning lotto numbers app twice. I got two completely different sets of numbers. Which one is the 17.3% more accurate?

I really don't wanna risk my last 10 dollars on the wrong numbers... I really need this money.

Can you double check the lotto numbers I was given and tell me which one is correct?

Thank You,

Stephen

• Hey-- thanks. App is not going to be all that much fun if it spits out the exact same numbers over and over-- Eh ?? Actually those numbers may possibly be even a little more lucky than that-- who can say ?? Accurate ?? I don't know anything about that. Might want to ask Derren Brown about that one, Old Chap. Good Luck && Enjoy.

kind regards, mark-p. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)