Designer - Available for freelance

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hey all,

I am a freelance designer currently open for works. Check out the games I have worked for in Google play "TRAP THE THIEF" and "Finger Lickin Chicken Kickin".

Designer/ Animator both in 2D/3D. Are you looking for a immediate GAME UI KIT or ELEMENTS, then kindly have a look at my

"GAME UI KIT - PACK No.1",

"GAME UI KIT - PACK No.2 - GLOSSY",

"3D BUTTONS (MOBILE & WEB GAMES",

"GAME ELEMENTS - PACK No. 1",

"GAME ELEMENTS - PACK No. 2 ".

Or If you need something special and unique designs, open for freelance , just PM me or leave a comment.

HAPPY GAMING GUYS!!!

• Updated a new Envato Item. Check the above post. Thanks.

• Hey all,

I am a freelance designer currently open for works. Check out the games I have worked for in Google play "TRAP THE THIEF" and "Finger Lickin Chicken Kickin".

Designer/ Animator both in 2D/3D. Are you looking for a immediate GAME UI KIT, then kindly have a look at my "Envato Item 1 - UI KIT Pack No. 1", "Envato Item 2 - UI KIT Pack No. 2" and "Envato Item 3 - 3D Buttons for Games and Web".

Or If you need something special and unique designs, open for freelance , just PM me or leave a comment.

HAPPY GAMING GUYS!!!

1 question though why your games need this permissions?

This app has access to:

Identity

Uses one or more of: accounts on the device, profile data

Uses the device's location

Photos/Media/Files

Uses one or more of: files on the device such as images, videos, or audio, the device's external storage

Device ID & call information

Allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call

• It's from the Plugins. Identity is for Log-in, Location is for admob like that...

• Hello, did you do your apps in C2?

Are you able to work directly inside the engine for GFX type work?

What size of project are you looking for?

Are you comfortable working on things like layout animations etc to provide overall experience?

Thanks

• bhain7 Hi,

1. Yes the apps are done in C2. But not by me. By another programmer named Remus. He did the code and I work on the Graphics. This is how we worked for both the above projects.

2. I am not sure what exactly you are asking, but if you are asking that Can I able to understand C2 Engine and work with it. Yes I can code and own a personal License. But I am not so great with bit advanced level coding so I try to stick with the part where I am most comfortable with. Designing.

3. Hourly or fixed, np willing to negotiate,

Project size, Any type. Small, Big. See. I am good with 2D/3D. I guess you can see that from the above works and store assets. The Trap the thief character is modelled, rigged, animated and rendered in 3D. And all the assests are created in Photoshop. So yes comfortable with any style and any size projects. I can also create graphics for game like Clash of Clans.

4. Are you asking about the layout transitions and stuff?

If you are looking for a designer for your games/apps, kindly explain more about your project. What type of project you have in mind. PM me if you would like or mail me to .

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A NEW GAME ELEMENTS - PACK No. 2 has been added in the store, Kindly check the first post.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)