construct2 mini games dev for ~$250(and less)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The game will give you a dog that appeared and you must say if he appeared more, less or equal.
  • Hello!

a im a really jr game dev.

i start a few years ago. looking js html android ... now i work on c2(and others as unity and babylonjs).

have experience on sereval game categories puzzle , cars , accion , 3D, speudo/fake3D , physics

My work experience is to re-make or clone existing games (oriented html5 with c2)

Main tasks and characteristics of my games

-graphics

-music and sound (without copyright)

-local save

-adapt to mobile

-can make levels OR add unlockable items OR add themes ...

-you get the capx file

-7-10days

-support.

codecanyon :

https://codecanyon.net/user/stelennnn/portfolio .

do not hesitate to ask

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi

I want to create a multiplayer physics game. It's a very easy game. I know C2 but I don't have time to do this right now, so I need someone to help me. I just need the code. I cannot pay much for this, so the developer could create the game using the C2 sprites. If everything goes well, I'll have more games. Are you interested?

• Hi

I want to create a multiplayer physics game. It's a very easy game. I know C2 but I don't have time to do this right now, so I need someone to help me. I just need the code. I cannot pay much for this, so the developer could create the game using the C2 sprites. If everything goes well, I'll have more games. Are you interested?

Hey, tell me more.

You can send me a private message.

linkedin.com/in/stefano-gaston-703a3b149

• > Hi

>

> I want to create a multiplayer physics game. It's a very easy game. I know C2 but I don't have time to do this right now, so I need someone to help me. I just need the code. I cannot pay much for this, so the developer could create the game using the C2 sprites. If everything goes well, I'll have more games. Are you interested?

Hey, tell me more.

You can send me a private message.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefano-gaston-703a3b149/

Hi Stefano

Could you please inform your e-mail?

Thanks

• > > Hi

> >

> > I want to create a multiplayer physics game. It's a very easy game. I know C2 but I don't have time to do this right now, so I need someone to help me. I just need the code. I cannot pay much for this, so the developer could create the game using the C2 sprites. If everything goes well, I'll have more games. Are you interested?

>

> Hey, tell me more.

> You can send me a private message.

> linkedin.com/in/stefano-gaston-703a3b149

Hi Stefano

Could you please inform your e-mail?

Thanks

yes , stefano.lencinarot@hotmail.com

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)