[COMPLETED] Help needed with a few small translations

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • JOB COMPLETE

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

------------------------------------------------

I have a small list of words, sentences and names (about ~70 words total) that I need translated for my current game.

Things like: MORE GAMES, SECRET UNLOCKED, and a list of character names. That kind of thing.

I want to translate from English to the following languages:

German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean.

If you feel like spending 10 mins to help me out Id really appreciate it. I can pay a few dollars but its not much as we are only talking about 70 words.

• Please ensure your translation is accurate.
    • Please provide translated text in CAPITAL letters.
    • Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Korean translations need to use their native scripts.

Ive linked to a word doc template below. Please download one and fill it out. And to get it back to me you can either put it on Drive / Dropbox and link me. Or contact me via pm here on the forum and Ill send you my email address.

Thanks for any help!

• Artpunk

If you get stuck you could use google sheets and add function =UPPER(GOOGLETRANSLATE("MORE GAMES", "en", "fr")) to translate from English to French and convert to upper case for example

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

• OddConfection thanks for the link, I took a copy and I may be able to use at least some of those translations. But doing it that way I'd still need to check with a native speaker to be sure it was accurate.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, is a paid job? ( Spanish )

• Well it can be, but it wouldn't be highly paid. We are literally talking about 30 words, a small task. How much would you ask?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)