Cartoonize a sprite paid job

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • I want to cartoonize sprites with WebGL or without WebGL, like cartoonize.net "Effect 209".

Demo :

Before :

After:

Before :

After:

Contact me if you can make this happen, does not matter how.

Regards, Ethem.

• What do you mean exactly? You want to code that as an effect, or you need some pictures reworked this way?

If second, I can do that...

• What do you mean exactly? You want to code that as an effect, or you need some pictures reworked this way?

If second, I can do that...

Need it as effect or plugin.

• Quite sure he means an effect for C2, since a web app that actually does this is mentioned right there in the post (ignoring previous discussion).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Quite sure he means an effect for C2, since a web app that actually does this is mentioned right there in the post (ignoring previous discussion).

Yeah effect or plugin even a behavior would be ok.

• There's an effect in C2 already called "toon" that does this.

I'll let you know where to send the check

• There's an effect in C2 already called "toon" that does this.

I'll let you know where to send the check

If you can provide demo & examples that looks like my demo. Send your paypal via pm & price offcourse xD

I tested it, it draws weird outside lines, but does not give the same results.

• This is not an easy effect, since its part pixel, part vector processing. The contour lines look exactly, like the Illustrator Object/Live Trace effect vector detection. In the background, there is another toon-pixel-effect on the original picture.

Maybe, this helps...

• This is not an easy effect, since its part pixel, part vector processing. The contour lines look exactly, like the Illustrator Object/Live Trace effect vector detection. In the background, there is another toon-pixel-effect on the original picture.

Maybe, this helps...

It's definitely not easy to do. So i hope somebody with skills in webgl effects can help me out, money is no problem.

• MultipleChoice - quite sure it isn't vectors - Sony cameras do processing like this one the fly so it's possible using shaders, but it's probably quite tricky indeed.

• Still looking : )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)