Buy simple (or not) tcg game

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I'm looking for some working tcg games to buy.

Basics (must have):

Should have an easy way to add new cards (admin/developer only),

players must be able to create their own decks using the already made cards. (Players can't create new cards).

Must have the gameplay basics already done: shuffle deck, put card from deck to hand, put cards from hand to table, activate (attack, ability, etc) a card, finish a turn, etc.

---

Then I would pay more for a game that already have:

• AI (Being able to play Singleplayer game)
    • Multiplayer (Being able to play with other players)
    • Automatic gameplay (Abilities, attacks, etc are made automatically, players doesn't need to change values by themselves)

If someone is interested in made a new game,

please PM me with your plans and how much you are willing to get for your game.

If you already have a tcg game made, PM me and tell me how it is and if you can, attach some screenshots, also tell me how much you are willing to get for the game.

---

Game could (and probably will) be edited to fit my needs.

Credits for the original author won't be deleted.

If game is distributed/published it will be for free.

---

Note: I'm not interested in effects, sounds, and things like that, just the game itself working properly.

I most likely would pay via paypal.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think this is to hard to do with Construct 2 or Construct Classic. Try to find a team and develop a game by yourself ;)

• I don't have time for that project, but I like it, I played the old "Pok�mon Trading card game" GB game (and real cards too) as well as some Yu-gi-ho's one, and I think it is a good idea, I don't know how to do multiplayer with C2 (I think for this kind of games, it could be done), but Mostly I encourage you to put down the rules on paper, how each turn should work, what ends a turn, what are conditions of winning, what define if you can attack or not, etc..

Because rules for these games can vary a lot from one game to another, and it can be tricky to not have them all perfectly clear first.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)