I want to buy HTML5 Games

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Dear All.

We are looking to buy some Html 5 games. Please provide us with an offer and games samples that match below requirements:

1.       White labeled mobile games written in HTML5 to be hosted and branded on our website (to reach smart phones and browsers, not older phones and not top quality). We are looking for fun games like Bubble Bobble or Pac-man etc ..

2.       Please provide us with costs and condition (e.g. unlimited usage, annual usage etc.)

3.       The user to be able to access and play the game through web or the various mobile platforms (IOS, Android, windows phone) / desktop browser

4.        The number of games needed is not yet determined. It depends on a lot of factors. Please provide us with price quotation just for 5 games. Please make us a quotation per game and as a set e.g. a set of 3 or 5 games etc.

5.       The price quotation should be accompanied with the conditions e.g. annual license, unlimited usage etc.

i have contacted Scirra support Team and they have asked me to post in the forum.

please if you are interested send me your email in a private message or contact me at szakytsp@velti.com

Thanks in advance.

BR,

S.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)