ball movement

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • When click on red ball and drag over the yellow ball, both balls are thrown, i want that when drag only played ball, it is easy and I have tried everything and do not understand how to do it. Pay money for doing this, little money now that the work is half done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt92rduq2ohyy1z/test.capx

• https://www.dropbox.com/s/qafuufwpwttn28r/test.capx

Does it work now ?

You were using a For each red Ball, so they were both picked.

I didn't removed the for each for the yellow ball btw.

• same thing happens when I try to kick the red ball and touches yellow, yellow is released ...

I think this example does not work, someone would have to do it from scratch.

But thanks for trying

• Hu ? Everything works fine for me, if by released you mean interact it's logic.

What do you want exaclty ? If red touch yellow nothing happend ? Or yellow is kicked ?

• 1 If I touch and drag the red ball to the yellow, yellow is thrown not red.

2nd When I touch the yellow ball and drag the red, leaving the arrow on red ball, do not want to leave, but then if I go back to the yellow ball the arrow disappears.

Just have to create four different sprites red ball ... and the same in the yellow ball. Try playing with balls, you'll see the flaws it has.

• Your point 1 doesn't work for me, if I drag the red ball, only the red ball is thrown.

For you second point you should just add a condition for the drag, if there is a already a drag don't start another.

• Throwing red ball and drag to the yellow ball, see how you reach the yellow ball.

Also if I throw the yellow ball and drag to the red, the arrow is embedded in the red but the yellow ball is thrown.

This example is useless, I need someone to do it from scratch. It cost me more money I guess: S

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This example is useless, I need someone to do it from scratch. It cost me more money I guess: S

It cost you zero money as you didn't make it. It cost Guizmus billable time helping you. And it's not useless, it just needs tweaking, which Guizmus asked you to do here, and he asked you to provide proof that you actually trying to solve your own problem. Which you aren't. And didn't provide anything showing your attempts to fix it.

It is easy to fix, but I suggest you post in the job board. That way you will get exactly what you want. Or maybe you can write some more translations for the guy who helped you with the spider movement.

Oh, this is double post, you have another topic open on the same thing.

• The first thing I did was to contact the creator of Capx and as they did not answer me create this post, but now answer me and is close to solved.

This post was to pay for do the job, i thought this forum was to ask for work, sorry

• The first thing I did was to contact the creator of Capx and as they did not answer me create this post, but now answer me and is close to solved.

This post was to pay for do the job, i thought this forum was to ask for work, sorry

You are right - you posted in correct place. My mistake. I am not used to the new forum breadcrumbs. Yes this is the job board. And not a double post. Sorry.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)