Artist needed

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
  • Hello , My name is Mouadh Hsoumi , I am a Programmer , I am 23 years old,I am a Student , I code from almost 6 Years , I have been using Construct 2 for 2 years , I did make some Construct 2 Plugins like "LayoutTransition V1 & V2","Listview" ,etc...

you can check some of them on this Forum section : https://www.scirra.com/forum/extending-construct-2_f153

Few months ago , I started thinking about making some real projects some of them using Construct 2 ,So i am looking for a good young Artist that can assist me in all things related to "Arts" (Design , Artisting stuff etc...) , and I will handel the rest Like Management , Programming , Putting all together ,etc... .

But my only probleme is "MONEY" and almost every one I did speak with ,asks for that, but all I can promise is that we gonna share everything 50/50.

So if any one is interrested that would be awsome to work with you , even maybe create a Company or a Startup with one of the projects

Thanks

• would other formats be not acceptable? Like, png?

• They are acceptable , i said vector because after some research i saw that vector art is more smooth and more beautiful than pixel art. But any style is welcome if it does the job .

• They are acceptable , i said vector because after some research i saw that vector art is more smooth and more beautiful than pixel art. But any style is welcome if it does the job .

oooh you mean that kind of vector. Normally that word is used when deciding on between vector or bitmap image format. I can tag along with your idea as graphic artist and animator if you want, if you are also willing to let me get a view of your part once in a while. You know, for education purposes if this should work. Do you already have some detailed plans or ideas for now about the project?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I sent you an MP

• Sounds promising, you still search someone?

• Hey yea add me on skype "hsmouadh"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)