Arsil Games is looking for a graphic designer

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • Hi there Construct Community,

Let me tell you something about "Arsil Games"; it's a game indie company that I founded and been working on since 2014. Just a few months ago I legally registered it on Mexico.

I have done almost all the work from scratch (the coding, the graphic design, the marketing, the website, etc...). I have learned a lot trough this process but I have realized that I can't do this on my own, I know I'm a good programmer but I not a graphic designer, you can't be an expert on everything! that is why I'm writing this.

We have published 6 games and there's one almost finished. I say "we" because on February a "Social media trainee" started to work with me.

As the graphic designer of the team you´ll be on charge of:

Create and improve the graphic content of the games

Create content to share on social media (images and videos)

Create content for Google Play, Amazon AppStore, Microsoft Store and the website (banners, icons, graphics, promo videos, etc)

You should be confortable with CorelDraw, Illustrator, Joomla and After Effects or equivalent. We'll use Trello to organize the tasks and Skype to communicate with the team.

If you want to know more send me a PM!

You can see our work here: arsil.games

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I am interested in helping you. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20nuy@gmail.com and add me on skype: gabrielnuy@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards

Gabriel A.

• Here is our Teamups entry:

teamups.net/teamup/6276/Sokoban-like-game

Please let me know if you're interested.

• Hi Iolva,

I'm inspired by your post and although, I'm not a graphic designer (Sorry), I am looking for (voluntary) work experience as an indie-developer. I've played a little bit with Construct and would like to get involved in any future projects you might have to offer, so I can become a better developer.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Regards,

Rob

• Hi lolva,

If you're still looking for an artist I would like to help you with your company.

I'm not a graphic designer but I have great experience working with Illustrator and After Effects.

I leave my mail and web site below,

azpiroz.sol(at)gmail.com

solazpiroz.weebly.com

Thanks for your time!

Sol.

• Hi lolva,

If you're still looking for an artist I would like to help you with your company.

I'm not a graphic designer but I have great experience working with Illustrator and After Effects.

I leave my mail and web site below,

azpiroz.sol(at)gmail.com

solazpiroz.weebly.com

Thanks for your time!

Sol.

I send you an email, thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)