I am looking for a developer or a studio to develop my MVP.

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hello,

We are looking for an individual or a studio eager to collaborate with us on a video game project. Our initial goal is to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) on Constructor 3 to reduce development time. If we find a profile that meets our expectations, we are considering a long-term collaboration or even recruitment. If you are interested, we would be delighted to discuss the project in more detail.

Kind regards,

• Hi, there's a way to contact you? I can show you my stuff! nwn

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HVR7 because there are projects of different types and developers with different skills, I suggest you to add details about the kind of game you want to develop. In this way you will have more chance to be contacted by the person that fits better the role.

Also, don't forget to specify if the position is paid or not and if paid, in which way.

• "Here is a brief description of the project: The game is a 'Blast Match3', enhanced with meta-gameplay elements. It also includes several additional features, which we will be able to explore in detail.

We also plan to integrate a store within the application, to enrich the gaming experience while offering a sustainable revenue model. Your expertise in developing intuitive and attractive game interfaces will be crucial for the implementation of this feature.

Although I have outlined the basic framework of the game, there are many details and ideas that remain to be discussed and refined. If this project interests you, I am very excited about the idea of further developing it with you and exploring together how we can collaborate to turn this vision into reality." Best regards memebx331czm@gmail.com

• Hello,

I second what Biim Games wrote.

Nevertheless, you will find my coordinates at the bottom of my website.

Feel free to get in touch! :-)

• You are welcome to contact me (email or socials) so we can discuss the details.

https://headbangames.com/devblog/contact

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)