I am Buying capx files

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Hello everybody,

As I don't know which forum this would be best posted under. I decided to post it here.

I am looking for games and app's (prefer completed games) built with Construct 2, but will look at all projects even if they need tweeking.

I do not have a lot of money so don't get crazy about pricing.

Please also understand you must have legal rights to sell your capx designs. No 3rd party capx files as I wish to market the games and apps under my own brand and by selling it to me you give me full rights to do so.

I am looking for 300-500 games by the end of 2016 to add to my collection of games.

PM me links to your games or apps so I can look them over, do not post capx files here as that will defeat the reason for this post.

Please include a per app price and a bulk price if you have package deals.

Thanks for reading my post. I am looking forward to seeing what you have and seeing if we can work out a deal for them.

Jeremy C.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's so much more fun trying to figure out the mechanics of a game.

Plus I hate having to debug someone else's events.

• It's so much more fun trying to figure out the mechanics of a game.

Plus I hate having to debug someone else's events.

I enjoy making them myself, But my time is limited I am currently putting out 1 a week and really want to be putting out 7 a week.

• Carbincopy

I sent you a pm

• hi carbincopy, I sent something to your inbox

• Thanks for all the game submitted. over 400 to look at and I am currently working on a budget set by my app income. so please bear with me if i have not gotten to your pm yet. thanks again for all the submissions. Jeremy C.

• Hi sent you a PM

Please check it

• Ok I will check them out. Thanks Jeremy C.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)