3d model sprites

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello, I am looking for someone who has some 3d models and want to show it off or has some laying about, or is eager to try.

What I am making is a 3d approach for construct 2.

Thread: virtual attempt

The current images are from the web, some free, some .. dunno ...

The hands however, ... are mine, lol, litterally :P

I would like a set of sprite shots, shot around 360 degrees from a character, first person view, preferbly something spooky with 8 angles.

Even greater would be if that every angle has a small animation, this would require an animation from each angle.

right now I have a spider with 4 angles, and each angle has a 4 sprites animation.

I would like at least double, so 8 angles.

As I reward your name in the credits ofc, and involved in the project and your own hand and input for graphics. And god forbids it makes money, i'll share :)

• You could have just asked me.. :P

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You could have just asked me.. :P

If you let me, I'll drive you nutts hehe

I wouldnt mind if you did hehe, but, seeing as we already are ingaged with other plans, I didnt want to ask too much of you hehe.

Also, this is a great way for perhaps some new designer to test and throw in some materials to see how it could be used :D

Man, I resorted to buying crayons again yesterday, doing some tutorials in blender hehe, need models lol

• No problem, I could do it in the breaks I have to take from Construct.

By the way, having issues with Skype? Haven't seen you around.

• No problem, I could do it in the breaks I have to take from Construct.

By the way, having issues with Skype? Haven't seen you around.

Haha, excellent :)

On occassion I dont activate skype, I have lots of contacts and occassionallly find myself in hours long chats with various people.

so i dont open it on occassion haha :P

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)