2D Pixel Artist for Your Games! (Free)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hi!

Do you need someone to help out with the design of your 2D game? Do you have no design skills whatsoever? Well, I'll be happy to help, and, I'll do it for free!

For more information, visit my website: pixelboxentertainment.com

-SparklyLlama

• That's a great offer, SparklyLlama thank you! I'm definitely going to take you up on that offer if you don't mind. What type of credit do you require in return?

I've got a few requests for some projects I'm working on, so I'd appreciate a pixel art set for any of these - take your pick:

1) a set of 6 candy & pastry pixel art for a puzzle game.

2) a set of isometric military vehicles to expand the set that comes with the art pack. specifically, i'd like 2 more sets (to make it 4 different colors), with an infantry unit, fighter, bomber, medic, bunker, missle turret and a few more random buildings & terrain elements.

If you could do any of those and tell me what type of attribution you'd require in return, I'd be really appreciative! :D

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

You could just put my company name (Pixelbox Entertainment) in the credits saying that I designed some of it, and put my website address in.

pixelboxentertainment.com

If you would like to e-mail me with the specifics of the art, (resolution, colours, etc.) go to the "Contact Page" on my website.

-SparklyLlama

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)