Hi, my name is Zouhair, I offer my services as 2D freelance game artist. I'm looking for serious clients who are successful and fun to work with.
I charge a reasonable amount for my services, just provide me with a detailed list of the assets that you need, and I'll get back to you with a quote.
I can do character animation, backgrounds, tilesets, GUI. I have a cartoonish vector style. I can also do flat or minimalistic designs.
Here's what my clients say about my work
[quote:2mnjpsuw]"It was a pleasure working with Zouhair. Excellent work. Very fast. Will hire again." Emilio Di Fonte
[quote:2mnjpsuw]"Zouhair is an amazing graphic artist. He was always on the same page with our vision for the project. Most importantly his deliveries were extremely fast, on time, and the quality of his work was superb. We look forward to continuing to use his work on future projects." Aaron Ellis -
All In Software, LLC.
Let's take your game to the next level!!
I'll work with you on these terms:
- I do paid work only.
- If you want a quote, you'll have to provide a detailed list of the assets that you need with reference games or images that portray the style that you are looking for.
- You are a successful game developer who makes substantial money through game development or is at least serious about the job.
- Your have a clear idea of your budget.
- You are quick to respond to emails (in less than 24 hours)
- You agree to provide any additional information I ask on the job.
- You agree with me on a definite starting date and deadline.
- You agree to pay 50% as advance payment before the work begins (via paypal).
- I charge a minimum of 50 USD for any job that I do.
- You'll get exclusive rights on the art, I retain the right to display the art in my portfolio and in forums.
- You are not entitled to my work files. I will only provide PNG files and other deliverable files that will be used directly in your game. If you want my work files, I will charge you for them.
I never work on these terms, please don't waste my time and yours:
- Revenue share.
- Work for free.
- Provide free samples.
- Work for promises, exposure or opportunities.
- Expect me to charge for my time the same price that I charge for my products on the asset stores. What I sell in the stores can be bought and used by many developers, it is not exclusive, and it can generate revenue for the years to come. That's why it is so cheap. When I work with you as a freelance artist, I dedicate my time to you and your project, I create art that is tailored to your game, and your game only.