2d artist for commission

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • Hello,

I am a graphic designer / illustrator, I have experience in creating assets for the games (mainly mobile) and am looking for some commission. I draw characters, backgrounds, objects, interfaces - just all the graphics required in the game.

Mainly I'd be interested in some small games.

Interested in payable orders. Cases of "at that moment we haven't nothing to offer, but as soon as the game comes out it will earn millions and then we split" - I'm not interested. ;]

I present here graphics from the games - all concepts / illustrations can be found in the portfolio

Portfolio : hmental.daportfolio.com

Best,

hmental

• What are your rates?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Depends on projects, but mostly few dollars (~5) per hour.

Of course there is the possibility of negotiating ;]

• i am currently looking for an artist to commission work to.

i always wondered how this per hour pricing works. How can i check if someone finished a picture in 3 hours or spent 3 days on it?

• bjadams - have you some doc, ,with list of required graphics? Send me mail - work something out ;]

• It's nice to see fellow countrymen. Welcome.

One question, why did you choose this images (your first post) to present here? You have so many beautiful artworks on your daportfolio, but for some reason you decide to show only this... well decent ones

• Thanks! ;]

I show only "assets" for games - like forum - illustrations is a different matter ;P

• Hi - I have not enough reputation points - so I cant send a PM replay - so please contat with me by mail: kheavymental [at] gmail.com ;D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)