2D artist & animator - Freelance

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • 2D Graphic, Animations, Backgrounds & GUI's

Rate: A fixed price per project or animation.

Not interested in profit-share.

Contact me at: animationclock@ gmail.com

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • bump

• Your art is very nice but I guess ppl are more interested in forming teams since most of c2 users are indie and paying for sprites can be very expensive. I was planning on buying sprites myself when I started my first project but after hearing the costs I eventually got lucky enough to team-up with a great artist.

• clock

Your artwork is very nice but I think Remus B is right, C2 users are indie developers and a lot may be hesitant to buy potentially expensive custom art for projects that may or may not get finished.

Have you considered making non-exclusive sprite packs for the new Scirra store? Being non-exclusive reduces the price for individual developers and potentially gains you more income per artwork.

• I think that most freelancers who are doing this for a living is only interested in the 1-5% who has the money tho pay for their services. It's not their problem that you don't have an realistic budget. But the asset store is a good idea, to sell some graphics to those who only have pocket money to spend on the game art.

• Agreed, but how many people would buy art or music from asset store?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)