How to get started?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • Hello! I am C! A Fan of the creation of Videogames!

Since before I have been in other projects of my own at GM, after about 4 to 5 years I am trying to create video games again! My query, how do they do it?

I've been in contact with several people, who have given me information on how to do it, I feel like I'm starting again and I don't know where to stop, I try types of games but one of the disadvantages is that I don't know how to draw and why I tried it is very complicated I thought about using resources from other developers, but they don't adapt to the style of game that I'm recreating, in the end I'm using them until I have a little more practice and buy my own, even so I don't know how to hire these people, does anyone have an idea? How do you use C3? I mean the style itself, trial and error or some video? , the introductions are cool but they do not show the functions and their potentials, I see that we have to combine a lot and I start to think, my head explodes, does anyone have any advice to cope with this situation?

Buenas buenas! , Soy C! un Aficionado a la creacion de Videojuegos! Ya desde antes eh estado en otros proyectos propios en GM , luego de unos 4 a 5 años estoy tratando de volver a crear videojuegos! , mi consulta como lo hacen? eh estado en contacto con varias personas , que me han dado informacion de como hacerlo , siento que empiezo de nuevo y no se donde pararme , pruebo tipos de juegos pero una de las desventajas es que no se dibujar y por que lo intente es muy complicado , pense en usar recursos de otros desarrolladores , pero no se adaptan al estilo de juego que estoy recreando , al final estoy usandolos hasta tener un poco mas de practica y comprar los propios , aun asi no se como contratar a estas personas alguno tiene idea? , como hacen para usar C3? , Me refiero al estilo en si , prueba y error o algun video? , las introducciones son copadas pero no muestran las funciones y sus potenciales , veo que hay que combinar bastante y me pongo a pensar , me explota la cabeza , alguno tiene algun cosejo para sobrellevar esta situacion?

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Demonio64 as mentioned in your other topic, this is an English-language forum and posts should be in English. Using a tool like Google translate is fine.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)