= The Search for More Youtube Devlogs =

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Words Search Puzzle Template in Construct 2 and Construct 3
  • So I really enjoy following Vimlark's youtube channel as he takes on GameJam after GameJam but I'd like to subscribe to more devlogs. Does anyone have any other recommendations for youtube devlogs that use Construct 3?

Tagged:

• Hi, Does my youtube channel count as a devlog?

Up to you to decide if it's worth a subscription of course

cheers!

youtube.com/channel/UCZ6QjvqEs9dR2miRnfFqIpQ

• I'd say it counts as an exciting new channel of Construct 3 tutorials rather than a devlog. While I am thankful to have channels like yours with detailed tutorials, there is something relieving about watching a devlog, the ups and downs, the human element that gets sandwiched between the daily grind of game development.

• Very cool, chunchun! Thank you for sharing, your link invitation was my first visit to bilibili. I was worried I wouldn't be able to watch your video as I do not understand Chinese, but the format/presentation of your video along with a simple "right click" and "translate to english" on the page made it all completely readable.

• Very cool, chunchun! Thank you for sharing, your link invitation was my first visit to bilibili. I was worried I wouldn't be able to watch your video as I do not understand Chinese, but the format/presentation of your video along with a simple "right click" and "translate to english" on the page made it all completely readable.

I'm glad to hear you visit my channel!I record some video logs of games that I am developing with construct3. Right! Today's translation function makes it all very convenient! Everyone uses Bilbili in China. This is the Chinese version of YouTube.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi ChrisHarden, if you are still interested at the moment I don't have a devlog of one of my games but I am considering to start one.

So far, there are Tutorial on my YouTube channel and a diary of what I am doing + some suggestion about my challenge to become full time indie developer in one year:

i.ytimg.com/vi/eRQay9DYDZs/default.jpg

Maybe that might interest you too :-)

• I’ve actually been working on a devlog series for my game I’m making in construct. I am looking for feedback on how to improve, so if anyone could check them out that would be awesome!

youtube.com/playlist

• I’ve actually been working on a devlog series for my game I’m making in construct. I am looking for feedback on how to improve, so if anyone could check them out that would be awesome!

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPkk-Vtl3rNEBoWNRuw17lC4RcAvrrq7U

I will check these out when i get a minute also! :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)