[New Event] Pathfinding, On Map Regen Complete

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Units do not overlap each other and use different ways if there are several free ways.
  • Since the Regenerate Pathfinding Obstacle Map takes a brief moment to complete before the Pathfinding behavior can do it's thing (like finding a new path), would it be possible to add a new event condition that checks for when the new map is generated (ie: after clearing/adding obstacles)? I don't know how long it takes - be a second or just a mere split second - so it's ALMOST a waste of time if I'm setting a Wait action for something that could be done after a few ticks or so.

Certainly, I don't know the particulars of how C2 calculates everything behind the scenes, but hopefully this is an option to add later.

Thanks!

• +1 for this idea.

I use to see requests and suggestions in the "Construct 2 general" forum. Dunno if that helps making sure others see it or not though.

• Kan: First, +100 for the Zelda logo!

Second, your comments do help push a post back to the top of the list. Thanks for the vote.

• No prob

And thanks for the comment on the logo. I had made it long ago, I just never bothered changing it cause...well, you said it, it's cool!

• Kan - With the new Zelda U title coming out, it's MORE than appropriate.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Rhindon : Yeah, it probably is. And I haven't even played the latest one on 3DS yet!

• Kan - *GAAAASP* Oh, but you must! It's like going home to the SNES days, only "updated"! The new dungeons in familiar locations are a welcome feature.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)