multiplayer tutorials

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The official Scirra Multiplayer Signalling Server for helping peers find and connect to each other
  • Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some nice multiplayer tutorials for construct 2?

For example, I would love to know what are some common ways to handle the architecture of doing things. Matchmaking e.g. use of an Elo system to matchmake players of similar skill/experience, handling things like hosts disconnecting, etc

Thank you!

• Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some nice multiplayer tutorials for construct 2?

For example, I would love to know what are some common ways to handle the architecture of doing things. Matchmaking e.g. use of an Elo system to matchmake players of similar skill/experience, handling things like hosts disconnecting, etc

Thank you!

Have you completed the tutorials from Ashley that are referenced in the manual?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is that the pong tutorials? If so, yes. They are very helpful for seeing how to get the gameplay working with the multiplayer object, but it's more the loose ends and polish that I am interested in

• Some of my bookmarks:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)