Mouse [Devlog]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Thanks.

• ENEMY FUNCTION UPDATE 2

Welcome back to the update. So, I've reached out to a developer that could help me on the snake ai. Thankfully he helped me to make the snake move on it's own and make a decision on a path to choose. The snake code can break when the snake hits a dead-end of the maze and redirect itself, but it can reconnect its body and continue to wander through the maze without any other problems, so I'm very grateful for that. Since enough time was spent just getting the Ai to work, I will finally start working on the score system.

That will include

1.Food Points

2.HighScore

3.Player's Score

4.Multiplying scores as well

Other than that,I can finally move on to getting this game closer to completion.

• SCORE SYSTEM UPDATE 1

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since I posted but im back! Recently got me a new job, so it took some time from working on the project. But now im back to give the update and continue the progress for this game.

So the last thing that was discussed was making the score system for the game. Currently, I'm working on that. But so far I've worked on the points for the food, the food point system and counting the "grouped foods".

Food Points

Now the reason why I have certain foods "grouped" because in this game, the player earns the points times x amount that was collected of it's same type. So, say there's 4 Apples FoodA and 4 Bananas FoodB. Apples are worth 100pts and Bananas are 200pts. If player collect 3 Apples in a row, they will earn 300x3. If player collected 2 Oranges in a row, they will collect 400x2. So the points can add up greatly by collecting the foods of their types. Grouping the foods seperates them of their counts. So if theres 4 in FoodA and 4 In FoodB, it counts the foods of that group so it can be multiplied if collected x amount.

So for now, this is all I got done so far, but looking to get the rest completed in the next update.

1.Food Points

2.HighScore

3.Player's Score

4.Multiplying scores as well

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone. As you all know this project has been inactive for quite awhile. I actually will be planning on working on finishing the game. I plan on looking for a small team of people (2 max) that's good with animating and coding. While I'm pretty decent on animating basic things since I make old retro style games and alright with basic coding, as a developer that does all the work on their own, a developer knows the struggle and time to make and even complete one game on their own. So for now, my projects are put to the side until I come up with a plan to have a team to work with one day.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)