Idea for a nice adventure platformer

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own adventure map with this easy to use asset pack.
  • I was working on my new platformer that I will release it on 2015 for Windows PCs (I'm hoping to make it for OUYA, Gamestick, Nvidia Shield and Amazon Fire TV as well (both of them are Android-based), along with an all-in-1 mini-game pack for Android mobiles (don't tell me to submit it to iOS or Windows Phone). But I need an idea for the level design, obstacles and items.

The platformer is the part of my Perry the Alien series.

Here are the features that I have done:

• A jump jelly, which enables the player to jump higher
    • The player must find certain number of magic pellets (maybe... ) to unlock the next zone.

What another idea I can do?

• Out of interest, y u no iOS?

• TiAm - No Macs... And my PC not capable to run Mac on VB. Also, I can't afford an Apple Dev Account.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Out of interest, y u no iOS?

Also, I can't afford an Apple Dev Account.

May be the single most common reason for not supporting iOS.

Publishing price

Desktop web= free\not including hosting ect...

Chrome=$5 one time fee.

Android=$25 one time fee.

iOS= oh boy....$99...per year. for store apps.

• At the same time this DOES keep the iOS market cleaner - the amount of trash "made in a day" "games" and apps on Play Store is astounding. I have noticed several times how this has negatively affected decent apps as they get pushed back behind the wall of rubbish.

• > Out of interest, y u no iOS?

>

> Also, I can't afford an Apple Dev Account.

>

May be the single most common reason for not supporting iOS.

For me it's having to buy a Mac. USD$890 at local prices for the cheapest. 9 years of Apple dev fees.

• At the same time this DOES keep the iOS market cleaner - the amount of trash "made in a day" "games" and apps on Play Store is astounding. I have noticed several times how this has negatively affected decent apps as they get pushed back behind the wall of rubbish.

Yes and they do need a better "test" area. There is a tut here that requires a game to be posted to the app store...just to test the google play highscore/acheivement system. A few templates on codecanyon have to be published in order for it to work.

A nice sharable Sandbox mode with all working features would be wonderful. Also apps should only gt the "new" rating if they are 3 days at the max. I've seen apps last 3 weeks under the "latest" category.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)