en que hacen sus animaciones o dibujos

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • En que programa hacen sus dibujos o sprites que no se vean como en flash, me refiero a que se vean solidos por asi decir o usan photoshop?

• quieres pixel art? Yo utilizo Aseprite. pero hay bastantes opciones

• This is an English forum so please post in English or provide an English translation.

• Me decanto por photoshop! Asesprite no esta nada mal, pero mientras trabajaba con él se me cerró varias veces y perdí varios projectos... Así que dejé de usarlo. Si a ti no se te cierra, también te lo recomiendo!

• If you continue to ignore me and don't post in English then your posts will be deleted.

Mods don't have the time to convert posts to English before they check them, and there are always many posts to check,

• If you continue to ignore me and don't post in English then your posts will be deleted.

Mods don't have the time to convert posts to English before they check them, and there are always many posts to check,

Nowhere of this forum you cant speak or find your own language community. ¿What can we do? ¿Is this forum behaivour racist? Not our fault that forum have not where you can speak and find your language community.

For example: If I am trying to find a spanish team request and I decide to create a post it would not make sense to write this post in english

• We get a lot of spam, so if they can't figure out what you are saying it's pretty much the same as spam.

It takes you 10 seconds to find an online translator.

That's 10 seconds we can save them out of respect.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ElChuchis

It is not racism and xenophobia.

The forum is in English. They're not complaining that you speak Spanish.

Without English, you are depriving them to understand and respond.

zenox98

It would be nice to have a sub forum in portuguese, spanish and french as well.

For this, need moderators fluent in both languages.

This is my my opinion (Even though no one has asked)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)