Is there any way to create something like..

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • Hey guys! How are you?

I have a question:

Is there any way to create something like to read if a game is already installed on mobile device?

To understand more:

I want to create a construct project and i will build it as android next.

How is working:

You install the project like the others. So simple. When you open it, loading.. So in this step i want to search for installed applications. For 1,2 exactly games for example.

Important:

If for example i have a game with name: "Game123' and there is another clone with the same name, my application above to read the exactly game, the id maybe..

What next:

When the game is already installed, the loading is complete then i will have a text with name: "Play".

If not, after loading i will have a text with name: "Download".

The buttons:

In first step, "Play" when i click it, i want to run the game. I think something to call the application, can i?

In second step, "Download" simply will open a window and goes on google play store of game.

I know, it's a bit complicate but i hope you understand what i want to create..

So, is there any plugin, something........ or...............can i create something like this?

Thanks a lot!!!

• "If for example i have a game with name: "Game123' and there is another clone with the same name..." on any android device is not possible to have 2 app with the same name(only possible if you have root on your android device and your android core have signature disabled this way you can install 2 apps with the same name and same app with different versions...) Far as i know is not possible to do what you want because you export this project into a android app that use webview so basically is a html5 game opened in a browser... is not a native app. Only solution that i see , is to use android studio and make that android app.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for your answer! ; -)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)