Hi Construct game devvers, Greg here, one of the moderators of our game chat group we ran from Feb 2016 on Skype cloud.
Lately, we had members have an idea to ask more Construct developers join our group. This could be helpful for introducing Construct to many game developers who have not yet heard of it.
So, what's it all about? Small indie dev Tigris Games is hosting a gamedev group chat on Skype.
So far, we have 176+ members and growing each month.
Artists, programmers, voice actors (and actresses), indie studio CEOâ€™s are just few among the lurkers and regulars alike.
This link opens in-cloud / Skype client: join.skype.com/uS7Ul6G2XCe9 | join.skype.com/uDplNSbAySq1 (old link, same place)
We also have member list in our public, editable Google+ document:
Meet others here: tinyurl.com/j88332x
This is for getting to know what everyone is up to, to see their game site, and current projects.
Who is this for?
* meet other game developers for networking
* WIP screenshots on your current projects
* Steam Green Light and KickStarter projects are welcome
* promoting your Twitch channel, game demos or published work.
* Hosted and moderated 24/7
* all experience levels are welcome
We're all just a bunch of friendly game devs, and quite a few regulars who like to share our gamedev work and encourage each other to make games
Who is this for? Most of us are pretty much indies who are into following aspects of game dev:
* C#, C++
* Unity and UE game development
* 3D modeling (blender, maya, zbruÃ¥sh)
* opengl/c++ programmers
* voice acting (actors and actresses)
* show us your Green Light game, and we'll think about yes-voting it.
* primarily, it's about game development, promoting and sharing your work, and experience.
What to expect?
* indiedev banter
* inspire gamedevs by showing your work or be inspired by others
* share your current creation, art, screenshots
* meet other dedicated indies, we're all here literally making games 24/7
* share your green light game
* exchange marketing experience
We hope to see you there!