Are there any c2 app that is not a game?

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Is it possible to create an utility app Or any other that is not a game? Is it viable and recommended?

• Sure, why not? The main one's I've seen that have come to mind are editors. but there isn't really any limits to what you can make. Did you have something you had in mind?

• Sure, why not? The main one's I've seen that have come to mind are editors. but there isn't really any limits to what you can make. Did you have something you had in mind?

My brother gave an idea of a "beertender". Like an encyclopedia of beers from all over the world and one of the main features, besides the complete info, is to id the beer by Just taking a picture of the label. Besides that, i'm still thinking something that would require Just a simple dropbox/googledrive storage for the database. Like an Excel file that i could convert to an array.

Edit: what editors? Could you link one?

• There are array editors, drawing programs, and some music players to name a few. The only complicated thing with your idea is recognizing the beer by a taking a picture of it's label. Even if you were just coding it with a typed language it's something you'd want to find some existing library to do for you.

• There are array editors, drawing programs, and some music players to name a few. The only complicated thing with your idea is recognizing the beer by a taking a picture of it's label. Even if you were just coding it with a typed language it's something you'd want to find some existing library to do for you.

Yes. That's something that i have no clue how to do do

• Hey there, I had quickly put together an app for my bosses' brother's liquor company (Rumchata) which I used C2 for. Just a basic recipe app that reads info from a SQL server. It ain't beautiful or anything but it runs pretty well : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rumchat ... 79731?mt=8

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have created a calculator and a lottery number generator.

but it is easy to create an ebook, a mobile web site and even a other apps for any purpose you wish.

Just think of the sprites as buttons and link them to what ever you want them to do.

use iframes to pull outside content into the app.

• It is much simpler to create a "beertender" app using pure html/js with a framework.

You basically make a webpage and it is automatically styled to look like native iOS (or android) app.

It will look much better than something made with sprites in C2.

• Actually, my idea is to make an emulator frontend or maybe a one-stop application launcher.

They seems to be somewhat complicated to be made without enough skills.

• Yes, there are. I've made some for various purposes. Simple tools to make lives easier.

• I'm doing a movie app in C2, reads any local folder with films, and brings info and visuals from a bunch of APIs

• I'm in the process of making an open source pixel art tool with multi-layer animation using nothing but AJAX, Arrays, and Tilemaps for a choose your own adventure story game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)