[ASK] REAL-Time Strategy GAMES

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Hai.. This is my first post. Just I want know its any RTS game made by C2? I want develop a strategy game like warcraft, DOTA or similiar RTS genre games. And second question its C2 can import JSOn file like 2D animation tools (spine, spriter, etc). Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • RTS games are notoriously difficult (the engine doesn't matter in this case). You have some benefits with C2 because pathfinding is built in, but it's a monumental task. There's seriously a ton that would need made. It makes my RPG look simple. I'm sure someone has done some small tests and such, but I haven't seen one made in C2 to my knowledge. It already has native Spriter support (literally drag the scml/scon files into C2 and voila) and someone is working on a spine plugin, however.

• RTS games are notoriously difficult (the engine doesn't matter in this case). You have some benefits with C2 because pathfinding is built in, but it's a monumental task. There's seriously a ton that would need made. It makes my RPG look simple. I'm sure someone has done some small tests and such, but I haven't seen one made in C2 to my knowledge. It already has native Spriter support (literally drag the scml/scon files into C2 and voila) and someone is working on a spine plugin, however.

Thanks C-7 for the answer. I on learn pathfinding and yes it might difficult but thats the challenges to be solved.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)