wii u

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
  • Hello does anyone on here have experience with developing for wii u using C2, i was wondering how is Nintendo about giving out wii u licenses im thinking they only give them out too big main game companies

• to become a Wii U dev, you will need to apply here : https://wiiu-developers.nintendo.com

most of the infos related to how C2 and the wii u work is under a NDA so, most peopel on scirra will not'awnser simply because they legally obliged to not awnser publicly to anyone.

I think some people got the right to develop on the WiiU on this forums, so definitelly not only a big companies thing.

• Okay thanks i didnt know nobody could discuss that topic on here

• Okay thanks i didnt know nobody could discuss that topic on here

Penelope is on the Wii U and it was made with construct. Contact the developer personally and maybe he can help you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Penelope is on the Wii U and it was made with construct. Contact the developer personally and maybe he can help you.

Wrong and terrible advice, don't follow it.

NDA means you legally aren't allowed to discuss the subject of the NDA. Period.

In the case of Wii U development, you can fill the application to become Authorized Developer and then will get access to a private forum where you'll be able to download Wii U development with other Authorized Developers.

Contacting any known AD while not being Authorized yourself is just a waste of time. Yours, and the person you are contacting.

Moreover, Aurel is in the final touches to release his game during January he has a lot of other things to do for now. Better leave him alone in this critical time.

• > Penelope is on the Wii U and it was made with construct. Contact the developer personally and maybe he can help you.

>

Wrong and terrible advice, don't follow it.

NDA means you legally aren't allowed to discuss the subject of the NDA. Period.

In the case of Wii U development, you can fill the application to become Authorized Developer and then will get access to a private forum where you'll be able to download Wii U development with other Authorized Developers.

Contacting any known AD while not being Authorized yourself is just a waste of time. Yours, and the person you are contacting.

Moreover, Aurel is in the final touches to release his game during January he has a lot of other things to do for now. Better leave him alone in this critical time.

I think you jumped the gun a bit. He is not asking about NDA just how to become a Wii U developer. If no one asked how to become a Wii U developer , then no one would be one.

Wow we need to be more friendly here.

• Pixelpower its cool i just read online anyway that dev kits cost between $2,000 - $3000 so i doubt i be interested anymore lol

• If no one asked how to become a Wii U developer , then no one would be one.

If it was the first time the question was asked, you'd maybe be right.

Nonetheless, with a quick search in the forums you'd see it's actually an often asked question that has already been answered numerous times.

And it doesn't prevent the fact that Aurel has probably something else to do with his time currently then answering those kind of questions anyway.

So in the end, my statement that your advice was bad stands.

I don't see how it's not friendly.

Sorry if it came across wrong, my intent was, as usual, to inform.

• I'm approved. Apply at the link above, it takes a few months for most people to hear back. They'll contact you directly (either way, approved or not to my knowledge) and then you can get access to whatever you want or need. Dev kits cost money for all consoles.

• 2K to 3K !!!!!!!!!!

I rather spend my cash on the sony 4K camcorder for my YouTube Channel then

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)