i have been trying to build my html5 game using Construct 2 and Intel XDK (Android Build , not Crosswalk) , but gives out Black Screen !
if Web storage , is not supported , then is there a way i can add support ? **
is there other way i can save game data (the high-score of my game) ?
i was thinking if , Intel XDK's caching / cookies , could help to save and get back the high-score of my game ?
well , things i m not sure about :-
**1) while building to Android in XDK , there is a step called "plugin" , is this some way can help me to my problem?
2) does crosswalk support webstorage ?
sorry if bad English !
1) XDK intel plugins I have not tried.
2) Intel XDK ( crosswalk ) support webstorage.
hi , thanks !
i had tried for Crosswalk (using Intel XDK export) , but still i got a black screen ! (and Crosswalk , gives out large .apk file)
well , i saw that Intel XDK Android Build (not Crosswalk) game , works super fast ,
but when i added , web-storage at start of layout , booom ... black screen !
more things i m not so sure about :-
1) ID in construct 2
2) Build ID in Intel XDK and its build menus
3) should the ID in construct 2 and Build ID , be same ?
4) app name in construct 2 and app name in Intel XDK , should be same ?
5) URL scheme while you build for Android (some thing to do with layouts in Construct 2 ?)
6) can i use the same game code , exported for Intel XDK (called the "bundle") , for Crosswalk ?
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
1) ... 4) Theirs not to have to change is that you use the same data, in my opinion.
id construct 2 and id intel xdk, should be equal to differentiate them from other companies
app name in construct 2 and app name in Intel XDK, should be equal to differentiate them from other companies
5) I don't know
6) I don't know
still 2 more thing ... (sorry if disturbing )
1) is there other way i can save game data (the high-score of my game) ?
2) i was thinking if , Intel XDK's caching / cookies , could help to save and get back the high-score of my game ?
anyway , thanks a lot ! !
Quiet, not annoying
1) and 2 )
You can use webstorage, xml, ajax or third party plugin clay.io - the latter is also supported by intel XDK ( crosswalk ) -