strange problem when using apk in diferent devices

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Strange factory themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • I got this strange problem when I export the project using cordova, then made the apk using cocoon.

in my cellphone the game works properly, with no problem.

but when I use on my tablet, the game freezes in some parts.

the example is my game "SunglassesGuy beat'em all", when I play directly on scirra arcade, there is no problem, the game works on the tablet and cellphone. using the apk, when I go to the stage 2, the game freezes on the tablet but works with no problem on the cellphone. anyone get a problem like this?

also, the game works well when previewing in the browser (using the computer).

• ya same things happen with my tablet android version 4.0

the problem seems to occur when the object count goes above 200 , i was using around 500 objects.

so i tried to keep my object count upto 200, by spawning some object in mid pt and deleting the already crossed object.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ya same things happen with my tablet android version 4.0

the problem seems to occur when the object count goes above 200 , i was using around 500 objects.

so i tried to keep my object count upto 200, by spawning some object in mid pt and deleting the already crossed object.

This happenned again on my game "zuper alien world", the game runs OK on cellphone, but on the tablet i got only blackscreen. I then compiled using intel xdk and the game works on both, cellphone and tablet. This could be a issue from cocoon. The game " sunglasses guy..." did not freeze when i compiled with intel xdk.

And the object count on those games that i mention is less than 200. I see that in old devices to get 60 FPS you should use less than 100 objects. Intel xdk generates APKs with bigger sizes but more stables to work on all devices.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)