Spam Reviews

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hi

Does any of you know what to do with "Spam Reviews" and "Troll Reviews" or have experience with that kind of users?

Thanks

• What do you mean? Those 2 one star reviews for your apps?

• Noga

No. I understand that an app is not going to like to everyone.

But what about when someone writes "troll" reviews. Have you received any?

Should you respond?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • But what about when someone writes "troll" reviews. Have you received any?

Should you respond?

I don't have any troll reviews and frankly, never seen any. Do you have any example?

I can imagine someone writing something bad just for "fun", but they'll always be minority. How many can you get 1 or 2, 10? Even big publishers get crazy reviews because some people don't read descriptions or they'll get angry because they lose a life and rage quit. I've heard couple examples from a publisher, like a woman rating their flashlight app one star and writing an angry review how bad the app is. Her phone didn't have a flash and she couldn't understand it was a hardware problem.

• Yeah!

There is always angry users, like: this game is s... so I had just curiosity about that topic

I think it's not a good idea to reply to them, like lower to their level :/

• Yeah!

There is always angry users, like: this game is s... so I had just curiosity about that topic

I think it's not a good idea to reply to them, like lower to their level :/

having a troll reviews isn't always a bad thing.. if you got a troll review... the guy who made it... either dident felt right in that moment... so he disliked ur app.. just cause... ehhrghhh.. he felt like it...

however answering to it... depends where u having the app.. if the community on the store.. is active. answering it may make ur app go viral... by sharing trough other people... interest in funny things... however can also blam ur app.. its ur decision in the end...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)