Restricted Access

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I would like to make a game available for certain parties (who don't have Construct2) to access. Apparently, I can't upload to DropBox or Google. Let me stress the point that I only want certain folks to be able to access the game. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• I would like to make a game available for certain parties (who don't have Construct2) to access. Apparently, I can't upload to DropBox or Google. Let me stress the point that I only want certain folks to be able to access the game. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Export as a NW.js and use one of the many free file sending online sites to send it to them directly.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lamar,

Thank you for responding. Here's the issue: the project was exported as a NW.js file, but when folks download it, it won't open/run for them.

Jefferson

• lamar,

Thank you for responding. Here's the issue: the project was exported as a NW.js file, but when folks download it, it won't open/run for them.

Jefferson[/quote > > Are you sending the entire game file or just the NW.Js file? > > You have to send the entire file and I would zip it first. > > Some people may have a 32 bit computer or 64 bit or use a different op system and the NW.js needs all the extra files to operate. > > I transfer my games that way from one computer to another all the time for testing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)