Question about Admob cpc

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • hello everyone. i heard from some people that when you using admob plugin integrated with construct 2 . cpc will be very low. then earning profit will be bad. so my question is that right ? if yes there are any solutions ? because i plan to buy construct 2. and thank you

• hello . i hope if someone can response to my thread or have experience about that. thank you in advanced

• You can try ad mediation. This way you'll be able to integrate AdMob and other networks (which you should choose based on your ad format and geo). Check out: Appodeal, Iron Source, Vungle.

Also, keep in mind that AdMob performs best with banners.

• You can try ad mediation. This way you'll be able to integrate AdMob and other networks (which you should choose based on your ad format and geo). Check out: Appodeal, Iron Source, Vungle.

Also, keep in mind that AdMob performs best with banners.

hello and thank you for reply. i don't try it yet but in a fb page i heard that . when you use admob with construct cpc will be very low. so i post here to see if that is true or not.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • any clear answer please friends ? and thank you in advanced

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)