publish free game?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Fully commented source code/event sheet & sprites to create a space shooter game
  • am i allowed to publish a totally non-commercial free game(no ads, no inapppurchases) to the windows phone 8 store with the free version of construct 2?

• I guess that C2 allow you to make games for free on C2 free version but if you want to make a game on c2 and sell it you must buy C2 personal licence but if you got profit of more than 5000$ so then after it you must get the business licence.

• scottyaim hi there, Naji answer is little bit complicated. Here is the answer

# Free version of C2 will not allow you to publish your game i.e you cannot make app with this.

# Free version of C2 will only allow you to make and play the game, you cannot export to any platform like IOS and Google play.

# You have to buy personal license for exporting and make final app.

# Hope you understand it .

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Ok, Thanks for the help

• i can publish on clay io

• Actually you can publish to the Windows 8 store for free. I had a partner who was a technology evangelist for Microsoft and he said that they paid companies like Scirra or Unity to make their exporting options free. I actually uploaded my first app when I just began using the free edition of Construct 2. Later, I bought the license so I could also upload to Android and IOS. Anyways, I do recommend buying the licensed version just because once you do, the opportunities are endless.

• Free version of C2 will not allow you to publish your game.

You can post free Clay.io, facebook, Scirra Arcade, etc ...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)