I can not change icons on ios app

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I can not change icons on ios app but in iphone or ipad icon display correct.

• How are you creating the ios app?

• ArcadEd export by c2 R195 then build from intel xdk

• Ahh, I have no knowledge on Intel XDK, sorry.

• Strange. That's the default cordova icon. Looks like the XDK is still using a size that's not a default on the iPad/iPhones.

Try this:

Rename the IPA that you download from the XDK to a .zip file.

Open the zip files and take a look at the folder \Payload\YOUR.app\www

That is where your icons and splash screens are stored within the app. It might give you a clue which one is using the wrong icon.

As a comparasion, in my config.xml within the IPA file, the icons for a landscape iOS app are like this:

(/resources folder is where I put the icons, it will be different for you)

<icon height="180" platform="ios" src="resources/Icon-60@3x.png" width="180" />
        <icon height="120" platform="ios" src="resources/Icon-60@2x.png" width="120" />
        <icon height="60" platform="ios" src="resources/Icon-60.png" width="60" />
        <icon height="152" platform="ios" src="resources/Icon-76@2x.png" width="152" />
        <icon height="76" platform="ios" src="resources/Icon-76.png" width="76" />
    [/code:1zpx2obv]
  • aquinn I can found image in www/img when I extract ipa file.

Can I change this logo file.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • nichekeys I have the same file. However, the size is 170x200 so it's not an icon file.

It looks like it could be a file leftover from the Cordova default blank project maybe.

No harm to change it.. but should not make a difference I think.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)