market JS vs. FGL

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Hispanic Themed Markets and Bodegas for your urban city
  • I'm trying to decide between market JS and FGL and I figured the best way to do it was to ask people who have probably used both. make sure to list reasons why one is better then the other because I want to make my own decision. Thanks - SlightlyAskew

• You tend to get buried on market JS since they frontline their own work it seems. I haven't tried market JS though for a long time and I never tried FGL but have talked to others who have. I would favor FGL, if your making an either or choice but, there is no reason you cant do both.

• FGL seems like the right choice overall. Marketjs has this thing where if graphics don't meet " their" standard they won't post it or will have it buried.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • FGL seems like the right choice overall. Marketjs has this thing where if graphics don't meet " their" standard they won't post it or will have it buried.

FGL it is then. I'm not the best graphic designer

• Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.

Sadly, I wasn't having a big success with FGL (only 1 sale in a year and 4 uploaded games), so I suggest you just e-mail sponsors directly.

• Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.

Sadly, I wasn't having a big success with FGL (only 1 sale in a year and 4 uploaded games), so I suggest you just e-mail sponsors directly.

Do you know any good sponsors?

• > Hey, I'm a long time FGL member and I also wanted to try marketjs, but the site didn't seem respectable, they show only their own work, lol.

> Sadly, I wasn't having a big success with FGL (only 1 sale in a year and 4 uploaded games), so I suggest you just e-mail sponsors directly.

>

Do you know any good sponsors?

About reliable sponsors that take exclusives - SpilGames, KeyGames, Booster Media, SoftGames

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)