Making a ingame product that can be purchased multiple times

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Hi everyone!

Here´s the problem, I want to make a in-game store where the user can buy coins pack to spend on power-up, but to do so I need to use the Unmanaged option inside the in-app products console on Google Play Developers console. But it´s not there! Researching the google developers site I found out that the IAP version 3 has only two options, Managed and Subscription. And to make a product that the user can buy many times I need to send a consumable request to Google Play, so when the purhcased item is consumed It allows the user to buy it again:

"If you are using the Version 3 API, you can also consume managed items within your application. You would typically implement consumption for items that can be purchased multiple times (such as in-game currency, fuel, or magic spells). Once purchased, a managed item cannot be purchased again until you consume the item, by sending a consumption request to Google Play. "

The thing is,I have no idea on how to do that with Construct 2, any help would be very appreciated!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I would like to know how to do this myself..

• Well, speaking from my own experience, using cranberry's iap plugin; I have a button that takes you to a donation screen that uses managed products, there you select the ammount you wanna donate, disable ads if you want, etc. At the end, after all that's been done, on the button that closes the donation screen I have actions "PhonegapIAP | consume product 1", "PhonegapIAP | consume product 2", etc.

I think/hope that's the right way to do things, but I honestly have no idea since my games barely have any users and nobody as ever donated so far, so....

P.S. This post might have been more appropiate in the "How do I?" section, I think?

• Well, speaking from my own experience, using cranberry's iap plugin; I have a button that takes you to a donation screen that uses managed products, there you select the ammount you wanna donate, disable ads if you want, etc. At the end, after all that's been done, on the button that closes the donation screen I have actions "PhonegapIAP | consume product 1", "PhonegapIAP | consume product 2", etc.

I think/hope that's the right way to do things, but I honestly have no idea since my games barely have any users and nobody as ever donated so far, so....

P.S. This post might have been more appropiate in the "How do I?" section, I think?

Thanks for the tip, that is my second option, about the place I posted sorry, Im new to the forum and doesn´t know it very well yet!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)