Low Budget Ads Results (From 0 to Full-Time Indie Game Developer in 1 year - Week 07)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Is it worth to create low budget ads to promote your games?

These are the results of the promotion of Creepy Mahjong through the use of Facebook and Google Ads:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

If you have missed the premise, don't forget to check the previous video first!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This topic should be viewed AND shared by all indie game dev.

I find the game, Creepy Majong, a rather niche game tho. I don't know Majong at all so unless there are some serious sexy anime waifu involve, high chance I'll over look it.

Despite that the fact that 0 sales on that amount of reach is very disheartening. Maybe it's targeting. Maybe it's just bad luck. This is something indie dev don't have knowledge base to work on. We need to share our ads result so all of us can use this discovery in our future projects.

Much appreciate, Biim. Much much appreciated.

• Thank you very much jarnMod!

Yes, Creepy Mahjong is definitely a niche game, definitely changing the theme to sexy anime girls would increase the sales of a similar game.

I might try the same test again for a future game, that is different and see what's happening. Of course there isn't a fixed rule for this, since there are so many variables involved that makes a lot of difference, but yes, the type of game, its niche, the request for a new game of that type and the offer, heavily influence the result.

Thank you for checking the video and sharing it! :-)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)