Experience with Amazon Appstore, Slideme, Samsung Appstore

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hello,

I plan to publish my apps not only on Google Play, but also on alternative app stores such as Amazon app store, Slideme and Samsung app store.

A few questions:

Has anyone experience with these app stores?

Do you know other ones?

Are there any known issues?

How is the traffic?

Important:

Is it possible to publish android builds (compiled via Intel XDK or Cocoon IO) on these app stores or is there any special procedure?

Does Google Play Game Service still work on these app stores, if the same app is published on Google Play, too?

• Amazon is pretty much the same as Google. The xdk guides it fairly well.

Amazon does not want you to use Google services, or ads however.

• No ads on Amazon? So the only monetization option would be putting a price on one's apps. Not good for me.

Has anyone experience with other app stores?

• Amazon has their own ad service they want you to use.

Then they have "underground" where they pay you when people play the game. There are a few hoops to jump through, but it's an interesting concept.

• Amazon has their own ad service they want you to use.

Then they have "underground" where they pay you when people play the game. There are a few hoops to jump through, but it's an interesting concept.

Apparently one of Rovio's games recently used this and they said they saw profits triple.

I'll try and find the link.

• Did a bit of searching, and it appears that you can probably use Admob, but it can't have ads from Google play.

Checked out the "Underground" as well. They want your app to be on Google play, but have less features than theirs.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • We do have apps on Amazon and I don't see any problem serving ads from admob. Your app in Underground must have exactly the same functionality as in google Play (or better)

• Are there any other options apart from Amazon, Google? Any emerging app store? If yes do share your responses.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)