Easy to Implement Reward Video Ads

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been browsing for a bit and I thought my platform could help some other game devs who are looking to make a little money off of their games.

But first a bit about me. My name is Kyle and I love everything about games. I love the challenges, the hundreds of unique styles and genres. I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. It's this deep love for games that makes me want to see the people behind the games rewarded for all the hard work they put into their creations.

The company and platform I was talking about previously is called AppLixir, a Reward Video Ad Monetization startup. Everyone at Applixir is focused on finding new ways to increase revenue for existing customers or making it simpler for new game developers join our free monetization platform.

If you are interested in learning more about game monetization, I'll be here to answer questions and provide information regarding how to get started. You can also check out our website here: applixir.com

Thanks again for letting me share and I hope to be able to continue to see any and all of the cool games you have in development here.

• Very interesting. Any plans to make a plugin for C2 or C3?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Since for a long time, I am waiting for this. I really like to see this. Is there any another platform to check out the latest games. I would like to play an action gameplay.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)