It seems that I have reached the point where I must admit to myself that I’m unable to find a way to display web-based ads in my Construct 2 game.
This is what I tried so far:
1. AdMob (seems to be just for mobile-platform advertising).
2. Leadbolt (works for mobile-platform advertising).
3. CPMfun (didn’t reply to me so far on my question concerning the non-website ads).
4. New Grounds APIv3 plugins (doesn’t include NG Ads at this moment).
5. AdSense (seems to demand applying with website and not game).
6. Ad4game (seems to be just for mobile-platform advertising).
7. CPMstar (have some-sort-of sponsor system that I don’t get or want).
8. EpicGameAds (haven’t approved my account yet but they seem to be for flash-games).
9. AdTomatik (seems to be for websites).
10. AdvertiseGame (seems to be for websites).
If anyone has any ideas on how I can proceed with this in any direction (can even be a theoretical direction) please write your idea.