Copyright laws of sound effects or images in a paid app on Google play

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi everyone,

I have been programming for several years with Construct3 and now I would like to try to publish a paid app on the play store, I have already published one for free.

But I still have one thing I'm wondering.

The sound effects and some of the images in my game are taken from the internet.

For the images I could still make very similar drawings, color them and replace them in the video game,

But for the sound effects I wouldn't know how to do it, some I don't even remember where I found them, others I got by recording Anime in some clips, I always do this, using Audacity, I record a few, then I cut them and insert them into the game . Some I may have taken from sites that ask you to buy them in order to download.

Well, I'm thinking of publishing it like this, what do you think? Could someone come and say "hey you got that sound effect from my site"?

Excuse me but I don't know anything about these things and I don't know who to ask, also because I do everything by myself with the video game.

Has anyone published a paid app with Construct3?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)