At the suggestions of a few fellow users, i made a dedicated site for this purposes and more here: http://lw-games.com/c2games
C2 Games is a social bookmarking site specially made for us C2 Developers to share our published apps, exchange ratings/feedback and more.
In time i will do some SEO too, so that links that get published on this site will get some SEO juice too. At the same time the site will act as a showcase to some of the cool C2 games.
1. Post a link to your published app on Android, iOS, HTML 5 Website or Desktop Game
2. Add a description, small summary for first page, and on description add your notes, see example: http://lw-games.com/c2games/story.php?title=flappynator-a-silly-game-on-google-play
3. Dont ask for specific ratings values, or positive/negative reviews.
* Will develop more rules together
* Will add more categories and in time maybe news, articles related to what we needs as c2 devs.
I was thinking about us the C2 devs, and how we can help each other with genuine ratings and comments for our apps. So for example in topic like this we post our apps, and request genuine feedback and rating/comment/install for a similar exchange.
For example i come with a google/amazon androi app, and request genuine rating and comment with install. No requests for 5 ratings and positive, negative, only genuine stuff: Check out my app, rate it, review it, and ill do the same for you. After another developer posts on my app, he tells me in the topic which user he used, and i go to his app and do the same.
What do you think?
it helps us build traction with our apps with genuine comments/ratings and installs.