Build your own HTML5 game portal with CloudArcade

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • CloudArcade is a lightweight CMS specifically for HTML5 Games. CloudArcade is not an addons or extension, it’s a standalone CMS based on PHP 7. With CloudArcade CMS, you can create your own Web Arcade or HTML5 Game Portal easily!

CloudAarcade have 4 different methods to add a game.

1. Upload -> Upload your zipped HTML5 game.

2. Fetch -> Import free games from another game portal (GameDistribution & GameMonetize).

3. Remote -> Add your game remotely, just provide the link for games and thumbnails.

4. JSON importer -> Bulk import your game with JSON data, this feature can be useful to migrate your existing games or import games from HTML5 game distribution site.

Demo : demo.cloudarcade.net

More info & Official website : cloudarcade.net

• this looks interesting, redfoc il definitely save it for future purchase, as it has the html5 import features.

• Good idea redfoc!

Are you planning to add features like subscription for user so you can offer something more to the ones that pay a certain fee?

• Good idea redfoc!

Are you planning to add features like subscription for user so you can offer something more to the ones that pay a certain fee?

This feature seem complicated and may not added soon or never, but let me put it on ideas list.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good idea redfoc!

Thanks for your interest!

• > Good idea redfoc!

>

> Are you planning to add features like subscription for user so you can offer something more to the ones that pay a certain fee?

This feature seem complicated and may not added soon or never, but let me put it on ideas list.

That's the only one I am really interested in, I will keep an eye on your future development :-)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)